If you’re one of the millions of Americans struggling with depression and/or anxiety, you know how difficult it can be to find relief from some of the most pernicious and disruptive symptoms. Medications can take time to become fully effective, not to mention the trial-and-error process of finding medications your symptoms respond to positively. Fortunately, peptide therapy shows strong promise in these areas, and others.
What is Peptide Therapy and How Does it Work?
Made up of amino acids, peptides are the building blocks of life. Peptides ensure the activation of immune cells, the secretion of hormones and make up the enzymes that keep your body functioning. This breakthrough therapeutic protocol can be wholly customized to meet the needs of your unique body and individual wellness goals.
Ibutamoren (MK-677) is an oral-delivery-route therapy that mimics the hormone ghrelin, which stimulates secretion of growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor. While it is contraindicated in patients with diabetes type 1 and 2, it can be tremendously helpful for those without diabetic conditions. Benefits include:
- Supporting joint health
- Promoting breakdown of fats
- Supporting cognitive performance
- Increasing lean body mass
- Increasing IGF-1
- Improving sleep quality
- Increasing energy and endurance
- Improving cellular repair
Selank mimics Tuftsin, providing a wide range of benefits related to mental health. These include:
- Steadier, better moods
- Reduction in anxiety symptoms
- Improved mental clarity and energy
- Increase in curiosity
- Better antiviral functioning
- Increased sensory awareness
- Regulation of noradrenergic and serotonergic systems in the brain
- Decreased stress levels
Semax is a peptide that is particularly helpful for patients dealing with depression, decreased motivation and issues related to brain circulation dysfunction. Semax can help you experience:
- Noticeable reduction in anxiety and stress
- Increased short-term memory and better attention span
- Neuroprotection against stress and damage to the brain
- Enhanced concentration
- Reduction in symptoms of ADHD
- Increased BDNF levels of the brain
- Recovery assistance after stroke/hypoxia
- Improved Glaucoma Optic Neuropathy
Is Peptide Therapy Right for Me?
While there are some conditions which can make certain peptide-based therapeutic protocols risky, for most people, they’re an effective way to improve overall wellness and quality of life. If you have questions about peptide therapy, call or contact IV Healing Spa today to learn more!
Posted on behalf of
1762 Westwood Blvd, Suite 315
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Phone: (310) 526-4138