David Mahjoubi, MD
Dr. David Mahjoubi, MD is a Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology. He earned his Doctor of Medicine at The Chicago Medical School and completed his residencies at the UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center and USC / L.A. County Medical Center. He is currently on staff at Marina Del Rey Hospital and its’ affiliate Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, as well as Mission Community Hospital.
Dr. Mahjoubi caries over a decade of experience in fluid management and electrolyte balance in the human body, and is the author of multiple publications in the medical field. He holds a flawless record with the Medical Board of California and American Board of Anesthesiology.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology, Expiration 12/31/2020
- Medical Board of California, Expiration 5/31/2020
- Drug Enforcement Agency, Expiration 1/31/2021
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Expiration 6/2021
- Malpractice Insurance: Cooperative of American Physicians/MPT